Monel 400 Forged Fittings:
Material Specfication and Dimension Standards:
|Product Category||Material Specification as per ASME/ASTM||Dimension Standards|
|High Pressure Forged Fittings||ASME SB564/564M Monel 400, ASTM B564/564M Monel 400||ASME B16.11, ANSI B16.11|
|Sizes||3000#||6000# & 9000#|
|ELBOWS & TEES||upto 4"||upto 2"|
|Unions & Couplings||upto 4"||upto 2"|
|Plugs and Caps||upto 4"||upto 2"|
Notes : We can meet other dimensions outside the above mentioned range in special cases.
Why choose Us:
- More than 30 years of expirience in this business
- You can get stock options, mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time
- we assure you of as response in 24 hours (generally in same hour)
- You will get the right material as per your requirement at the minimum possible price, (beware of unrealistic offers from other vendors)
- 100% Fulfilment of commitments, if we cannot meet your requirement even after checking all options we will not give false assurance, this helps us in maintaining good relations with our customers
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
- The materials we supply come with full traceability, right from raw material test certificate to final dimensional report. (Reports available on request)
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Gurantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- MATERIAL TRACEABILITY RECORDS
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive):
- Positive Material Identification - PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis - Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not availabe in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activites and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
- We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
- We offer pipes on cut to size basis also, if your project demands pipes of particular lengths, you can feel free to contact us.
- We have good amount of stock to fulfill your urgent requirements, however if a certain item is not in stock, please don’t hesitate as we also process small size/quantity orders, we hardly have minimum order quantity obligations.
- We also offer cut piece for plates, sheets. We can cut them as per your sizes. We can also cut circles and rings as per your dimensions. The cutting is done through water-jet and laserjet and plasma technologies.
Manufacturers we keep stock of:
|Pipes and Tubes|
|Corus - British Steel||United Kingdom|
|Dalmine (Tenaris Group) (incorporating Tad Tubi)||Italy|
|Europipe - GTS Ind.||France|
|Europipe - Mannes||Germany|
|Napa Pipe Co||USA|
|Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal||Japan|
|NKK (Tenaris Group)||Japan|
|Siderca (Tenaris Group)||Argentina|
|Van Leeuwen Buizen||Netherlands|
|Buttweld and Forged Fittings & Flanges|
Other Product Names(Equivalent):
|UNS Nos||Other Names|
|UNS N04400||W.NR 2.4360, W.NR 2.4361, monel 400, alloy 400|
|90 Degree Elbow||45 Degree Elbow||Equal Tee||Unequal/Reducing Tee||Equal Cross||Unequal/Reducing Cross|
|Coupling (Half, Full)||Caps||Hex Nipples||Pipe Nipples||Plugs||Hex Head Plugs|
|Round Head Plugs||Square Head Plugs||Unions|
|.30 Max||2.00 Max||.024 Max||.50 Max||63.0 Min||28.0-34.0||2.50 Max|
Typical room temperature Tensile Properties of Annealed Material:
|Product Form||Condition||Tensile (ksi)||.2% Yield (ksi)||Elongation (%)||Hardness (HRB)|
|Rod & Bar||Annealed||75-90||25-50||60-35||60-80|
|Rod & Bar||Cold-Drawn Stress Relieved||84-120||55-100||40-22||85-20 HRC|
|Tube & Pipe Seamless||Annealed||70-85||25-45||50-35||75 Max|
- Monel 400 and Monel K500 are used in Marine Industries
- Some Chemical processing plants use Monel 400 and Monel K500
- Alloy 400 and Alloy K500 are used to process Hydro-Carbons
- Monel Heat Exchangers are being used now a days
- Monel Valves have a longer shelf life